Contest and News


Hi all! Just a quick update on blog progress to tide you over. I was stuck planetside for the last week or so, mostly in a hauler taking cargo across American Highsec, with only a few jumps through the Lowsec constellation known as Chicago. I'm back though, and will be continuing with the Eyes On series, with the new one due out in the next few days. 

CONTEST TIME!

This ties in with the next articles, since I'm still working up by Factional Warfare plex sizes, and the last three groups are: Navy Faction, Pirate Faction, and Miscellaneous Frigates (Venture, Skybreaker, Damavik).

So its time for you to make the choice! Send me an Evemail, comment below, or on the media you see me post this on, and tell me the group you want to see, and either the best or worst reason why. Winner will get a care package of isk, and probably some random goodies thrown in on contract in Eve. Never quite sure what I have, but my SKINs container in Jita is up to ~5 billion isk in value, so it'll be something good! You have until tomorrow around 1800 server time to get your suggestion in, and I'll be judging it sometime after that.

  NEXT DESTINATION

I'm not just a writer and creator of spaceship explosions (hopefully someone else's), but I enjoy interacting with the community, and seeing what else is out there by others. I'd like to shine a spotlight on one of my favorite stops in the Eve sphere today, and feature our favorite Minmatar fangirl: Ashy.


She is primarily wormhole focused, but her theorycrafting is top notch, and the in depth explanations will teach you a lot as to the deeper why of ship fitting and usage. Well worth paying a visit, and if you have ANY desire for cat ears in game, she is someone you need to support right meow. I'd highly recommend her writeups and fits as a solid foundation for most things. 

Until later, fly with chaos and style!

Comments

Popular Posts